Sunday, December 13, 2015

Stepping Out on a Limb..

Well I guess for some unforeseen reason I decided to make the split second decision to start a blog. As crazy as that sounds I have been making a lot of split second decisions lately, like cutting all of my hair off (and by all I mean 10 inches which is a lot for me), or late night cookout runs, or reading my bible more often. All of these probably sound like minor decisions to you, but for me they mark a change in tide in my life. I've begun to learn to take those leaps of faith in small ways, which could lead to me learning to take those leaps of faith in even larger things (medical missions, future careers, etc). So my friends, (I can call you my friends right? I mean your taking the time to read a blog on the inner workings of my mind, for which I applaud your bravery) I am going to step out on another limb here and use this blog to take you on a journey through my life and my thoughts on life.  When you take a leap of faith one of two things will happen:you will fall or you will fly. Personally, I always choose to fly. God is doing big things, and he is making life beautiful in his time...

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading more of your thoughts. I applaud your trust and faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on this endeavor! I have made several efforts to blog but never feel like I have anything to say that anyone wants to read. I do greatly enjoy reading others blogs and have learned a lot through doing so. I am sure that you are going to touch others in a very special way because that is the kind of person you are. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Makes me want to write one too. I started one a long time ago but only wrote one entry lol. Love the picture too. -A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys so much for your support! I love you guys very much!!

    ReplyDelete